Interlinks. Health systems and long-term care for older people in Europe - Modelling the Interface and Links between prevention, rehabilitation, quality of services and informal care (7097)
- Début / Fin
- 01.11.2008 - 31.12.2012
- Domaine(s) d'expertise
- Politiques sociales, action publique, état social
- Rééducation et réadaptation
- Vieillesse, fin de vie
- Sources de financement
- Commission européenne, septième programme-cadre (Health systems and long term care of the elderly))
- Gobet Pierre (Haute école de travail social et de la santé | EESP | Lausanne)
- Hirsch Durrett Elisabeth (Haute école de travail social et de la santé | EESP | Lausanne)
- Collaboration de
- Repetti Marion (Haute école de travail social et de la santé | EESP | Lausanne)
The objective of this project is to construct and validate a general model to describe and analyse long-term care (LTC) systems for older people from a European perspective. The particular aspects of the different emerging national models that currently address long-term care needs in Europe will be used to show how the links to health care services, the quality of the LTC services, the incentives for prevention and rehabilitations, and the support for informal carers can be governed and financed to enhance structures, processes and outcomes of LTC systems.
Based on the assumption that LTC systems in Europe have only started to develop at the boundaries of health and social care, the project will focus on the elaboration of concepts, indicators and models for policies and practice at the interfaces and links beteween health systems and LTC. Good practice determinants will be identified and validated across countries.